Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dance Til Dawn

If I had an outfit like this, I would Dance til Dawn myself (err, perhaps not, I think my partying days are over)! Like Promenade in the Park which I adore, this Barbie is well design and superbly detailed.


Second in the Great Fashion of the 20th Century Series, this Barbie captures the spirit of the 1920s with her short blonde hair wrapped in purple head scarf which is folded with 3 creases and accented with 3 silver sequins and a light mauve feathers (oh the detail!). Her art decor earrings (love them!), long beaded necklace and fine feathered boa is so much fun.


Typical of the fashions of the time, her violet dress features a ruffled bottom worn with a decorated hip sash. Barbie wears violet hosiery and two tone high heels with ankle straps.


Release date: 1 January 1998
Label: Collector Edition
Ebay price as at May 2012: US$30 - US$50

No comments:

Post a Comment